Blog

7/18/11

a 'nicoll' for your thoughts

After a full day of interviews with local online media, Electric sekki sat down with Richard Nicoll and shot silly questions at him for ten minutes. What we got was pure gold! Here's our version of "20 Questions" with Richard Nicoll. Enjoy!


Hamburgers or hotdogs?
Hamburgers

Toast or Cereal?
Toast.

What’s your favourite dance move?
The lasso-ing cowboy.

Favourite food to eat on a hangover?
[Thinks] What is it? I’m always hungover, I should know!

What’s your favouite language?
English ... the language of love.

What’s your favourite colour?
Navy blue.

What was your first word?
Don’t know.

What’s your favourite kind of footwear?
Desert boots.

Who is your ideal person to be stuck on a desert island with? Living or dead.
I’d like to be stuck on a desert island with two of my mates, actually. The ones that make me laugh the most.

Who would you most like to go on a date or a dinner with?
[Without any hesitation] James Franco.

Can you ride a bicycle?
Yes.

Do you like Chinese food?
Yes.

What do you like?
Dim Sum. Xiaolongbao. Delicious.

Do you cook?
Yes.

What can you cook?
I cook simple things. Stir-fries and healthy things. Now, hangover food; let’s go back to that. I normally eat healthy things when I’m hungover so I don’t feel guilty. I think ... sushi. Tempura.

What were you doing the summer when you were 18?
I have to think about that ... I was in London, wasn’t I? I was working in a restaurant in the kitchen. CafĂ© Toto in Camden.

Doing what?
Chef-ing.

What’s your favourite number?
15.

Why?
It’s my birthday.

What did you think you were going to be when you grew up?
I thought about being a psychologist. But then I think clothes are kind of psychology too.

What do you do to unwind?
I go to Yoga. Bikram.

What’s your favourite position?
In Bikram? I like ... I don’t know what it’s called. 

Do you have anything you’re OCD about?
I’m fussy about my desktop, my inbox. I’m quite fussy about everything really. Apart from my own health!

Sum up your experience at Ricky & Pinky’s in Hong Kong [Side Note: Ricky & Pinky's is an amazingly dingy Hong Kong tattoo parlour in Wanchai].
I think that Ricky & Pinky’s was authentic and quite funny.

Do you have a motto?
No regrets.

Are you on Facebook?
Yes. We’ve got a Facebook Page as well. Actually, if you could "Like" us ...



x.

No comments:

Post a Comment