Blog

9/6/12

les artistes profile: tracey cheng


As the Merchandising Manager of I.T, this Les Artistes superhero is responsible for which international fashion labels ultimately end up in-store at I.T.  As one of the most well-networked retailers in Asia, Tracey Cheng is in charge of buying for dozens of I.T's stores in Hong Kong and China, as well as I.T's mono-brand boutiques.  This style maven has been photographed by everyone from Electric sekki favourite Carmen Chan of How I Met Your Style to Chinese blogging sensation, Han Huohuo, who recently featured Tracey in his latest book, Fire Bible.  Trust us, this lady has got a seriously killer eye when it comes to fashion and always looks incredible, no matter what the occasion.

Catch Tracey's full interview in our Les Artistes: The Industry Strikes Back! video here.


Tracey Cheng, Merchandising Manager at I.T

Reinvented as the IT Hunter for Les Artistes: The Industry Strikes Back!

Tracey wears a Richard Nicoll dress.

Photo by Dicky Manana, Video by HKHQ.tv

Richard Nicoll is currently available in Hong Kong at I.T, Liger, Initial and Maria Luisa.

x.

bloglovin' . twitter . facebook . weibo .

No comments:

Post a Comment