Blog

9/9/11

som on huffpo

In celebration of Peter Som showing his S/S '12 collection today at New York Fashion Week, we bring you his latest interview, with one of our favourite fashion writers, Blue Carreon, for Huffington Post Style.  In Blue's conversation with the fashion darling, we learn of Mr Som's love of baking, catchy music and his great admiration for his mother.  After yesterday's mad-libs with Fashionista and today's interview with Blue, we're so excited to see what Peter Som has us wearing next summer; if his Cruise '12 collection was anything to go by, it should include lots of florals, ladylike dresses and a pop of neon lace for an eye-catching unexpected twist.  Looking forward to it!



When I wake up I open my eyes.
Before I go to bed I close my eyes.
A well-dressed man/woman should never look like they've tried too hard!
Women should always follow Coco Chanel's advice -- look in the mirror before going out and take one thing off.
Men should never try to copy Johnny Depp's style. You won't succeed.
The best thing that's been said about me is that I know what I'm doing.
The biggest misconception about me is that I know what I'm doing.
If I weren't doing what I'm doing today I'd be a baker.
My legacy is yet to be told.
A great idea is always welcome.
Botox is a choice.
My mother gives great advice!
The soundtrack of my life would be a top seller on iTunes.
The future is ahead of us!
Happiness is being at the beach.
There's a time and place for everything.
There is too much of everything.
In the end its important to have fun.

Peter Som is available at Nicole Boutique in Macau, Spring Fashion in Shanghai & Lotte Department Store and Null in Korea.


x.

bloglovin' . twitter . facebook . weibo .

No comments:

Post a Comment