Blog

2/28/13

style jam: print-on-print

"Today, I just had some fun with it, you know?  The looks I put together are mix between my personal style and the way I would style a shoot, as well.  There are things that I did in this shoot that I might not necessarily do, like wearing head-to-toe matching print, but after seeing it today on camera, I might do it  one day.  It was kind of like a cool little test to see what I can try, eventually, if I was outside on the street just every day.  It was cool having fun with those brands and just playing around with it.  My favorite pieces were the ksubi printed tee and shorts--the combo together.  I loved the tee and seeing the shorts today was awesome, so now I want to buy them both!"

Carlo goes all-out in ksubi.

Carlo wears a ksubi tee, ksubi printed denim shorts and a ksubi denim coat.

A close-up of the killer print on these ksubi pieces from their hit AD/BC collection.

See more from Juan-Carlos Aquino at Pronounced [Stahyl]. here.

x.

bloglovin' . twitter . facebook . weibo .

No comments:

Post a Comment