Blog

12/17/13

all i want for christmas: vnikali

Veronica Li of style blog vnikali has had a great year.  She's collaborated with some of the biggest names in the fashion industry, including Superga, Swarovski and Chanel, she travelled to Austria to attend a ball to fete Omega and her styling career has kicked off!  Known for her feminine and sophisticated style, vnikali has carved out a great little niche for herself in the industry as an authority on timeless, classic style.  She's also incredibly creative, which we learned first-hand when we collaborated with her on a Superga DIY project earlier this year, in which she created a baroque-style design for her Superga's, inspired by her trip to Austria.  These creative talents have lead her styling career to flourish this year in Hong Kong.  We can't wait to see what this talented girl does in 2014!

Veronica Li of vnikali, blogger & stylist.

Best gift you've ever given?
Home made pajamas for my family! I sewed everything myself :)

Best gift you've ever received?
When I was young, 'Tickle Me Elmo'! I couldn’t sleep for days, because I was playing with Elmo. I can still remember now how happy I was!


Worst gift you've ever given?
A very ugly iPhone case that I found last minute for a Christmas dinner, I felt  ashamed afterwards!

Worst gift you've ever received? 
A HKD$10 Doraemon cheap carpet (you can easily tell it’s bought in Mongkok)!

 

Dream holiday destination?
Aurora Borealis over Bear Lake, Alaska to view Northern Lights while sipping on hot cocoa. 


Favorite Christmas carol?
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas. 

Favorite holiday dish? 
Roasted turkey with chestnut stuffing; usually we save the white meat for turkey sandwich the next day. 


Favorite holiday drink?
Champagne Cranberry Punch.


All I want for Christmas this year is...
To fly somewhere last minute without any plans (I'm tired of planning)! 

What's topping your wish list this Christmas?
A new chic camera bag from Rebecca Minkoff.

Holiday shopping strategy?
It’s the only holiday that you can spoil yourself with a good excuse! Especially on Boxing Day, so just reward yourself for all of your hard work in 2013 and let the new goodies bring you good luck in 2014!  I tend buy a lot of candles and tea during Christmas season!  No idea why, but it just happens! 


What will you be wearing this Christmas?
This year I want to wear lots of metallic with a cozy knit and a nice headpiece for some Christmas spirit!

Follow Veronica Li on Instagram at @vnikali.

x.

bloglovin' . twitter . facebook . weibo .

No comments:

Post a Comment