Blog

12/17/12

jacky tam: all i want for christmas

When it comes to GQ China's Fashion Editor, Jacky Tam, you always know he's going to turn up dressed in one of the most dashing sartorial ensemble you've ever seen.  As a master of mixing modern colours and prints within the classic confines of tailored dressing, Jacky's editorials often look like model versions of him, dressed in softly tailored pieces accented by pops of colour.  Find out what this sweetheart wants for Christmas in our All I Want for Christmas feature below!


Best gift you've ever received? 
A leather travel wallet which I have been using for more than four years and will continue to use it for another ten years at least! 

Best gift you've ever given? 
Handmade gingerbread cookies when I was still young.


Worst gift you've ever received? 
Pop Rocks, I got a ten-pack of the popping candy at the same christmas party. 

Worst gift you've ever given? 
A yearly astrology guide book by Peter So; this was for a gift exchange game and the gift had to be under certain price.


Holiday shopping strategy?
My strategy?  Wait until the final sale unless you dream about it every nights. 

Dream holiday destination
Finland, seriously want to see the the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights), experience the coldness and may be visit Santa? 


What will you be wearing this Christmas? 
My new antique bracelet from 1950s, I found it in a small antique boutique in Rome.

Favorite holiday drink? 
Grapefruit Mimosa, in the hangover morning of christmas, what's better than having this grapefruit champagne cocktail.


Favorite holiday dish?
Can hotpot be my favorite holiday dish?

Favorite Christmas carol?
All I Want For Christmas Is You, either the Mariah Carey or the Michael Buble version. 


All I want for Christmas this year is... 
long holiday!  Luckily, I am going to Koh Samui right after the first day of New Year! 

x.

bloglovin' . twitter . facebook . weibo .

No comments:

Post a Comment