Blog

12/20/12

nancy fung: all i want for christmas

As the Director of PR powerhouse, Signature, Nancy Fung is definitely one of Hong Kong's the most well-connected people--and she's got a wealth of knowledge, drive and charm to put that little black book to good use!  With her statuesque frame and impeccable style, Nancy's also got incredibly enviable style.  Lately, we've seen her rocking a lot of Valentino, so we're not surprised to see that name pop-up on her lust list.  Aside from fancy fashion, Nancy's also keen for colder weather and any food that involves chestnuts this Christmas!  Find out how this PR maven spends her holidays in our All I Want for Christmas feature below.



Best gift you've ever given? 
A shoe box filled with toys and stationary for Samaritan's Purse Operation Christmas Child.

Best gift you've ever received? 
A Christmas holiday edition Barbie that my father gave me when I was 7, I thought it was the most magnificent gift ever.



Favorite holiday drink?
Champagne indoors and mulled wine outdoors.


Favorite holiday dish?
Anything with chestnuts!



Dream holiday destination?
Anywhere cold enough for me to debut all my new winter coats. Hong Kong has been way too hot this December! 


Favorite Christmas carol?
White Christmas.



Holiday shopping strategy?
Buy gifts that you know will make good Christmas gifts all through the year, not only before Christmas, because by then it's always too late and too rushed.


All I want for Christmas this year is...
A super neat and organized wardrobe!



What will you be wearing this Christmas? 
 Maybe this Stella McCartney gold sequin dress from years ago that I just found it at the bottom of my closet and my Loewe fox and leather jacket (if it's cold enough)!


What's topping your wish list this Christmas?
Vintage art deco jewellery, first edition cookbooks and anything Valentino.



See more from Nancy at Signature here.

x.

bloglovin' . twitter . facebook . weibo 

No comments:

Post a Comment