Blog

12/24/12

all i want for christmas: electric sekki edition

In our final All I Want for Christmas feature, we talked to Electric sekki's own stunning team of fashionable ladies to get their take on Christmas.  It's safe to say that we're a pretty varied bunch!  We would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas; may it be filled with delicious food, glorious wine, precious moments and lots of love.  See you in 2013!

Amiee – President 


Best gift you've ever given?
Panerai watch. 

Favorite holiday destination?
Anywhere sunny right now? 
  

Best gift  you've ever received?
The fist handmade card from my daughter and husband.

Favorite Christmas Carol?
Little Drummer Boy. 


All I Want this Christmas Is...
A long holiday in Australia! 

What will you be wearing this Christmas?
sass & bide in Sydney. 



Waisze – General Manager, Footwear 


Best gift you've ever given?
 For me, I think my best Christmas gift is my gift of the holiday spirit- which to me means lots of food, lots of people over and making great memories. Cheesy, but true. 

All I want for Christmas this year is...
No stress. 


Best gift you've ever received?
 4 pairs of fabulous Guiseppe Zanotti's to myself one Christmas in Vegas- had a streak of good luck at the blackjack table in Vegas (beginners luck) and bought my family a great boxing day meal and took advantage of some great boxing day sales.


Dream holiday destination?
So many…my most recent desire is hiking to Machu Picchu and doing an eating tour of Peru as a treat!


What will you be wearing this Christmas?
Something fun and sparkly with tights and hot shoes. 

Favorite Christmas carol?
"Last Christmas I gave you my heart, the very next day you gave it away…" Wham, a classic!



Susie – Brand Manager 


Best gift you've ever given? 
For my 4 nieces, they each had a large box and inside that box was about 30 smaller boxes, some had smaller presents inside them too – lots of small silly things but it kept them happy for hours and unwrapping each tiny box gave them so much pleasure….  A big success! Sometimes it is about quantity rather than quality… 

What's topping your wish list this Christmas? 
A new leather Liberty Diary.  In dark green please, Santa!  
Dream holiday destination?
Bora Bora – or any log cabin with a roaring fire and loads of snow.

Favorite holiday drink? 
Mulled wine for evenings and Bucks Fizz on Christmas Day morning.  So 70’s but I still love it!


Favorite holiday dish? 
Turkey roast dinner with all the trimmings – the kind that involves not being about to move for about 2 hours afterwards…Left overs on boxing day comes a close second though after the annual Boxing Day Swim!
All I want for Christmas this year is... 
Snow –it's  never going to happen but a girl can wish!



Livi – Assistant Communications & Marketing Manager 


Best gift you've ever received? 
This has got to go back to when I was a kid; the best presents I ever got were a Barbie caravan and Spice World on VHS. Nothing is more exciting at that age than Christmas.. until you find out Santa isn’t real.  Don’t think I ever really got over that one!


Dream holiday destination? 
Somewhere that is sunny and hot. I am seriously pale this time of year and no amount of bronzer can hide my pastiness!

Favorite Christmas carol? 
My Christmas playlist consists of Wham, Band Aid, Yazoo, Slade… and, unashamedly, Justin Bieber’s Mistletoe


Favorite holiday dish? 
Anything with chocolate.  Roast potatoes, stuffing, turkey, sweets… I LOVE CHRISTMAS FOOD! Except brussel sprouts, brussel sprouts are ultimate food hell. 

All I want for Christmas this year is... 
For Jac to stop junk food feeding me at work. No, seriously though.


Holiday shopping strategy? 
I always shop last minute.. I need to steal someone else’s’ strategy! 

What's topping your wish list this Christmas? 
Shoes, shoes and more shoes!



Jessica Lee – Brand Assistant (Luxury)


Best gift you've ever given?
The softest throw from Restoration Hardware.  


Worst gift you've ever given?
Regifted earrings. 

Worst gift you've ever received?
For a White Elephant Game I got a bag of candy. 


Favorite Christmas carol? 
Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas is You. Does that count? 


All I want for Christmas this year is... 
To see friends and family. Eat, sleep, be merry!



Priscilla – Social & Digital Media Platforms


Favorite holiday drink? 
I can tell you my least favorite holiday drink! After attempting to make "buttered beere" from Tudor recipe dating back to 1588 with my brother last night, I can say that it was definitely the worst festive drink ever, but a fun experience making it nonetheless!

All I want for Christmas this year is... 
A beautiful new home!  I am moving on 2 January and decorating the place now.  Interior decorating is my new love!


Worst gift you've ever received?
When I was young, my parents all of a sudden went on this health kick one year so, instead of waking up to a Christmast stocking filled with chocolates and sweets on Christmas morning, I woke up to a stocking containing one pear.  It was the ultimate let down.

What's topping your wish list this Christmas?
Any RTW by No. 21 by Alessandro Dell'Acqua, shoes or accessories from Valentino and a range of bed linens from Linen House for each day of the week!


Holiday shopping strategy? 
Don't buy useless gifts.  Keep lists all year long of things that you hear people saying they want/need.  If you just concentrate and listen to what people are saying it makes Christmas shopping very, very easy!

What will you be wearing this Christmas?
Hopefully this gorgeous leather, mesh and neoprene jacket by Francis Leon Studios I found at EDIT on Hollywood Road, paired with my new Resort 2013 No. 21 lace hemmed skirt.


x.

bloglovin' . twitter . facebook . weibo .

No comments:

Post a Comment